Assisted Living Facility Applications


The Business Analysis & Applications Unit (BAAU) is currently processing license applications received in July 2019.  If you have questions, please contact BAAU at


The following are needed prior to applying for a license and/or contract:

Federal Employer Identification Number (EIN) - A copy of the IRS SS-4 form showing the assigned EIN number will be accepted as verification an EIN was obtained. For more information on EINs, visit

Unified Business Identifier (UBI) - A copy of the Washington State business license showing that the trade name has been registered with the Department of Revenue. For more information on UBIs, visit

Certificate of Incorporation or Certificate of Formation issued by the Secretary of State.  For more information on this registration, visit