Report Concerns Involving Vulnerable Adults by Phone

Adult Protective Services (APS)

Contact APS for reports on allegations of abuse, abandonment, neglect, self-neglect and financial exploitation of vulnerable adults living in the community and in facilities.

County APS Contact

Adams, Asotin, Benton, Chelan, Columbia, Douglas, Ferry, Franklin,Garfield, Grant, Kittitas, Klickitat, Lincoln, Okanogan, Pend Oreille, Spokane, Stevens, Walla Walla, Whitman, Yakima

(TTY) 509-568-3086
Island, King, San Juan, Skagit, Snohomish, Whatcom

(TTY) 1-800-977-5456

Clallam, Clark, Cowlitz, Grays Harbor, Jefferson, Kitsap, Lewis, Mason, Pacific, Pierce, Skamania, Thurston, Wahkiakum

(TTY) 1-800-977-5456

Complaint Resolution Unit (CRU)

Contact CRU to report concerns regarding a person living in a facility (e.g. a nursing home, adult family home, assisted living, enhanced services, intermediate care for individuals with intellectual disabilities) or receiving supported living services.

Location CRU Contact
All locations statewide 1-800-562-6078
(TTY) 1-800-737-7931